BAPtofect™-25 1mL Kit
BAPtofect-25 is a revolutionary new transfection reagent offering significant advantages over existing products. Comprised of branched amphipathic peptide capsules (BAPC™), an entirely new class of nanocarrier, the kit overcomes many of the common transfection issues associated with lipid and polymer-based products.
- Non-toxic to cells
- Water soluble
- Able to rapidly transfect cells with a wide variety of nucleic acid and CRISPR components
- Capable of oral and topical administration in in-vivo studies
- Extremely stable in high temperatures
- Simple to adhere with nucleic acid and CRISPR components
- Able to rapidly transfect cells
- Demonstrated to protect nucleic acid and CRISPR components from degradation
Transfecting with BAPtofect-25 yields improved efficacy and accuracy in your experiments by making the transfection process simple. Simply add nucleic acid or CRISPR components to the pre-formed BAPC and vortex. Complex formation takes place with only a 15-to-20-minute incubation period. Not only will you experience better distribution of your nucleic acid/CRISPR components, but the lack of cytotoxicity results in virtually no cell death. The inherent 20 mV surface charge of BAPC ensures formation of stable, cationic nanoparticle complexes following the loading/adhesion of anionic nucleic acids/CRISPR components to improve cellular uptake.